Hamilton Home Products, Inc. is proud to offer Free Standard Ground Shipping & Handling* on all online orders totaling $79.99 or more before tax. All orders received after 11:00 AM (EST) will be processed on the next business day.
Rules and Restrictions:
- Applies only to online orders of $79.99 or more before tax of merchandise sold on the Hamilton Home Products, Inc. website.
- Excludes certain special order items, certain items, gift certificates, and any products that do not indicate free shipping.
- Applies to U.S. delivery addresses in the 50 states only, including Alaska and Hawaii, but is subject to other geographic shipping restrictions that may apply to particular products.
- Applies to United States ZIP codes only.
- May be used in conjunction with a promotional certificate. The qualifying amount is the total amount of the products purchased before the promotional certificate is applied.
- Please note: Hamilton reserves the right to exclude some products that require additional shipping charges which include, but are not limited to, oversized dimensions, dimensional weight, and multiple item shipping.
- Does not apply to canceled eligible orders that bring the subtotal (before taxes) below $79.99.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue FREE Standard Ground Shipping & Handling at any time.
Hamilton Home Products, Inc. uses Sure Post to ship orders (not including heating and cooling equipment parts) up to $79.99, and UPS or FedEx to ship all equipment repair part orders if possible according to UPS and FedEx weight and size allowances. In the event that a item must be shipped via freight carrier or other transport service, additional terms may apply. Hamilton will attempt to contact you, prior to processing your order, to notify you of these charges and request your acceptance.
Hamilton reserves the right to utilize tracking services provided by third party shipping companies in order to ensure time-in-transit, time of delivery, proof of delivery, and delivery location. Personally identifiable information will be used when performing tracking services. Hamilton also reserves the right to retain and withhold sensitive tracking information, for various security reasons, but will attempt to track or locate shipments in question.