Please Note: Warranty Claims cannot be made online. Hamilton Home Products, Inc. must be contacted at 1-800-879-0123, prior to any Warranty Claim and reserves the right to proceed as follows. Hamilton will use personally identifiable information for conducting warranty claims and inquiries. You should have the following information available before contacting Hamilton:
Contact Telephone Number
Unit Model and Serial Number (where applicable)
Proof of Purchase/ Proof of Installation Service Information
Method of Payment (where applicable)
As Hamilton administers the full manufacturer’s warranty in accordance with their policies and procedures, Hamilton reserves the right to review and approve or decline all warranty claims and submissions.
Hamilton Home Products, Inc. offers replacement parts for Hamilton equipment.
Hamilton does not offer monetary reimbursement for failed or defective items after use or installation.
Hamilton, at its discretion, will provide appropriate replacement parts, free of charge, less shipping, with special instructions for any returns (where applicable).
Hamilton Home Products, Inc. DOES NOT make any guarantee for any parts used or installed into equipment other than the OEM equipment, nor those parts installed or used in any way other than specified by the manufacturer.
Limited One-Year Replacement Parts Warranty
This limited one-year warranty covers all Hamilton Replacement Parts unless otherwise stated by Hamilton Documentation.
Hamilton Home Products, Inc. warrants that all new Hamilton Replacement Parts sold by Hamilton, are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal, non-commercial use and service. Hamilton will remedy any such defects as they appear within 12 months from the original order date, subject to the terms and conditions of this limited one-year warranty stated below:
1. This limited one-year warranty is granted by Hamilton Home Products, Inc. PO Box 185, Canal Winchester, Ohio 43110
2. This warranty shall extend only to any non-commercial owner who has purchased this residential product other than purpose of resale.
3. The completion and return of the warranty registration card is a condition precedent to warranty coverage and performance. Warranty is not valid unless this card is completed and mailed to the factory within 15 days of equipment installation.
4. All Replacement Parts are covered by this limited warranty except expendable and normal wear parts. This warranty only applies if the unit is properly installed and operating according to the manufacturer’s instructions provided with this product.
5. If the part or component is found by inspection to contain such defective material or workmanship, it will be either repaired or exchanged, free of charge, at Hamilton’s option, and only shipping charges wil be applied.
6. In order to obtain the benefits of this limited one-year warranty, the owner must notify the Hamilton of any defects within 30 days of discovery. If after reasonable time you have not received a satisfactory response, notify in writing, Hamilton Home Products, Inc. P.O. Box 185, Canal Winchester, Ohio 43110. HAMILTON WILL ONLY RECEIVE, FREIGHT PREPAID, REMOVABLE PARTS OR COMPONENTS OF SUCH DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS.
7. This limited one-year warranty does not apply to any item or component that is damaged in transit or handling; has been subject to abuse, neglect or accident; has not been installed, operated and serviced according to Hamilton’s instructions; has been operated beyond factory rated capacity; altered in any such way that its performance is affected. There is no warranty due to neglect, alteration, or ordinary wear and tear. Hamilton’s liability is limited to replacement of defective items or components and does not include payment of the cost of labor charges to remove or replace such defective components or items.
8. Hamilton will not be responsible for loss of use of any product: loss of time, inconvenience, or any other indirect, incidental, or consequential damages with respect to person or property, whether caused directly or indirectly by the product, a result of breach of contract, neglect or otherwise. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitation of exclusion in the preceding sentence may not apply to you.
9. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VERY, FROM STATE TO STATE.
10. Any warranty by Hamilton of merchantability, fitness for use or any other warranty (expressed, implied, or statutory), representation or guarantee other than what is set forth herein shall expire at the expiration date of this limited one-year warranty. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the limitation in the preceding sentence may not apply to you.
11. Hamilton reserves the right to make changes in the design and material of its products without incurring any obligation to incorporate such changes in the units completed on the effective date of such change.